- 1 ½ cups Poi, undiluted
- 6 tbsp Honey
- ¾ cup Granola
- 3 cups Seasonal fruit
- Wash your fruit and cut into keiki-sized bites, set aside.
- Set out your serving bowls or cups. If possible, use clear dishes so keiki can see the layers.
- Pour ¼ cup of poi into each dish.
- Sprinkle measured granola over the top of poi.
- Drizzle measured amount of honey over granola.
- Top with seasonal fruit and serve.
*Extra fun: have keiki make their own! Poi is not only a culturally significant food in Hawai’i, it is hypoallergenic and gluten-free making it a perfect addition to any meal, especially for young growing keiki!