Kim Chee Chigae (Kim Chee Soup)
- ½ lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, diced
- 4 cans chicken broth (14.5 oz or 5½ cups)
- 12 oz bottle kim chee, sliced (approximately 2 ½ cups)
- 14 oz tofu, diced (approximately 2 ½cups)
- 4 4 dried mushrooms, soaked in warm water, sliced (approximately ⅓ cup)
- 2 green onions, chopped (approximately ¾ cup)
- In a medium pot, bring chicken broth to a boil on medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes. Add kimchi and kimchi liquid (optional), cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tofu, mushrooms and green onions.
- Serve hot.