- 3 cups Kalo or 'Ulu, cooked
- 12 oz Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Honey or coconut milk
- 3 cups Seasonal fruits, cubed
- Wash and scrub your kalo, snapping off any long roots. Steam or boil for 2-3 hours depending on size. You can also use a pressure cooker to cut down on cook time or order pre-cooked kalo pa'a. Measure for recipe for cooking.
- Wash and quarter your 'ulu (breadfruit). Cut out the core and cut into keiki sized chunks. Boil for 5 minutes then strain and allow to cool.
- Put 1/4 cup cubed 'ulu or kalo into a serving bowl.
- Place 2 oz. of yogurt on top of the kalo/'ulu.
- Drizzle the honey or coconut milk over the yogurt.
- Add 1/4 cup fresh or frozen fruit on top.
- *Sprinkle with a little granola for extra texture!
Pro Tip: This is a tasty, nutritious snack that works great with any seasonal fruit like papaya, banana, and liliko’i.