- 12 cups Kale
- 6 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 6 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 300° F degrees.
- Wash your kale very well, pat or spin dry. *Moisture can make your chips soggy, be sure to dry your kale very well before baking.
- Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Massage your kale with the lemon juice and parmesan cheese. Toss with olive oil and lay out on baking sheets in one single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes then turn them.
- Bake for another 10-12 minutes or until crisp. *Best to keep an eye on them so they don’t burn.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack. Serve 1 C per keiki immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.