Farm Fresh Fruit Cocktail
- 1 ½ cup Banana
- ¾ cup Papaya
- ¾ cup Seasonal fruit
- 1 tsp Honey
- Peel and dice bananas.
- Wash and slice papayas, remove seeds and dice into chunks.
- Wash, peel, and dice your chosen seasonal fruit such as mango, eggfruit, or pineapple.
- Add fruits to a bowl, including juices from the cutting board, and lightly mix together.
- Drizzle honey on top and mix well.
- Serve ½ cup slightly chilled.
Pro Tip: Homemade fruit cocktail is the perfect snack for keiki. Not too sweet, but just right! It’s a great way to utilize affordable fruits, highlighted with something seasonal and special!