- 6 Whole wheat tortilla, 6"
- 9 oz Cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup Zucchini
- ¾ cup Bell pepper
- ¾ cup Avocado, peeled, pitted, sliced
- ¾ cup Sour cream (optional)
- Shred your measured amount of cheese, set aside.
- Wash all of your produce and finely dice your zucchini and bell pepper.
- Cut your avocados, remove pits, and mash into a bowl.
- Layout tortillas in a single layer. Spread ⅛ C mashed avocado onto one half of tortilla.
- Sprinkle measured amounts of cheese, bell pepper, and zucchini over avocado.
- Fold the empty half of the tortilla over to form a taco shape. Cook on a buttered flat top until both sides are golden brown. Or lay out in a single layer on a wire rack on a baking tray and bake at 350° F for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and cut into triangles. Serve 1 quesadilla warm with 2 Tbsp of sour cream.