Beef and Veggie Chili Dip
- 40 oz Ground beef, 80/20, raw
- 60 oz Canned crushed tomato (7 1/2 cups)
- 2 ½ cups Zucchini, diced small
- 1 ½ tsp Cumin powder
- 1 ½ tsp Garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp Onion powder
- 1 ½ tsp Oregano
- Whole grain rich tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef over medium heat with a small touch of oil, breaking meat up finely.
- Add all spices, mix thoroughly.
- Add in small diced zucchini and coat with the spices, cooking 3-5 minutes until softened.
- Add crushed tomatoes and simmer for 10-20 minutes until veggies are cooked down well. Stir in fresh small diced cherry tomatoes. Simmer for 2-3 min.
- Portion out ¾ C (6 oz.) of chili dip per keiki and serve with 5 to 10 tortilla chips.